Friday, October 9, 2015

My personal described

Hello my name is mey handayani, I have a variety of ways to avoid wastefulness by not accepting counterfeit goods from people who are not responsible.
you have money in your wallet £ 2,000,000 do not let disappear store well, you can even make a profit in entrepreneurship capital.
In the world of our work should not feel humble always accept the ideas and suggestions of others.
I have future goals to build a company and each employee has his personal vehicle, I do not like the man-made wonders of engineering. I like to collect money and do not like to throw it in any place, I know how to enjoy life. Our family issued before Eid arrives charity for disadvantaged children, my hobby is listening to music and stringing sentences.
I try to avoid the number of installments in a way to pay off all debts and then look for a body guard who is an expert in the field of employment and financial security.

No comments:

Post a Comment